Here are some of the reasons chiropractic works:
· Initial relief to consistent and recurring pain, discomfort or irritation
· Permanent corrections to misalignment
· Healthier, happier, and radiant life
· Full range of movement of limbs, joints, and muscles
Do Owasso Chiropractors help with more than back pain?
This is a popular question, especially among new patients. The answer is Yes! Our Owasso chiropractor can help you with more than back pain. There are numerous other ailments that are caused by misalignment which our Chiropractor in Owasso can address. Some of these conditions include:
- Chronic Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Facet Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Injuries: Sports Injuries, Work injuries
- Lumbar Radiculopathy (Sciatica)
- Migraines and Headaches
- Occipital Neuralgia
- Pain: Joint pain, muscle pain, lower back, neck pain, shoulder pain, jaw pain and foot pains
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Post-surgical Pain
- Pregnancy pains
- Sacroiliac Dysfunction
- Shingles/ Post-Herpetic Neuralgia
- Spine anatomy
WHEN SHOULD I VISIT A CHIROPRACTOR IN OWASSO?
People often ask is there a good time to visit a chiropractor and how often do I need chiropractic care. Visits to your chiropractor should be regular so that any issues can be discovered early enough and quickly addressed before other severe issues set in. There is never a bad time to visit a chiropractor.
WHEN SHOULD CHILDREN VISIT A CHIROPRACTOR IN OWASSO?
The best time to visit the chiropractor doctor is soon after birth. This is because during birth a child may suffer some slight tension and injury, especially around their neck area. Visiting a chiropractic clinic helps identify if there are any such injuries to warranty immediate treatment to rectify and align the spine. If your child is older, do it as soon as practically possible. If you are looking for more research, visit our friends at the ICPA to read through numerous studies indicating the benefits of care for children.